Railroad Accidents

Railroad Employee Accidents Attorney — West Chester Pennsylvania

While there are several firms that will represent motorists injured at railroad crossings and those involved in other railroad incidents, not every firm is prepared to handle the unique circumstances that occur when a railroad employee is injured on the job. If you work for a railroad company and have been injured in the workplace, you need the assistance of a lawyer who understands the intricacies of Pennsylvania state and federal railroad statutes.

At Baldo Law Offices in Media, Pennsylvania, our attorney has the experience and understanding you need to obtain compensation when workers’ comp isn’t an option. Contact our office today to obtain a free initial consultation.

Railroad Employee Accident Legal Assistance

If you are a railroad worker injured on the job, you are not covered by traditional workers’ compensation statutes. Rather, you are covered by a rather archaic statutory scheme initially established to protect railroad workers. This statute is different from workers’ compensation law in that it does not provide for automatic financial relief when you are out of work, but instead allows an injured employee to bring a lawsuit against their employer. Even though you may have the right to file a lawsuit if you are injured, in order to prevail and actually recover, you still have to prove that the railroad was liable for your injuries.

Relying on Our Experience

Only a handful of lawyers in Pennsylvania specifically address the legal needs of injured railroad workers. Frank Baldo is one of them, applying over 20 years of experience to helping individuals who have sustained workplace injuries such as neck and back injuries or crushed and broken limbs while working on the railroad line.

Contact Baldo Law Offices today to schedule your free initial consultation with personal injury attorney Frank Baldo. See how our passion, dedication, care and quality service can make a difference in your railroad employee personal injury case. Call (610) 565-9500 or toll-free at 1-800-220-3352.